If I was teaching a classroom, I would most definitely promote the use of outlining, because it helps the students organize their work. Not only will it be efficiently organize, but it will also look good from a presentation point of view. MS Word is a great example of this. Student will be organizing their work, and if you show them a few things about it, it can also be fun too which helps a lot.
There is no doubt that if I was a teacher, I would encourage the use of outlines, idea maps, and storyboards. I say encourage because I would never force this on my students, if they work better without these ways, then they can do what feels best. These concepts help so much with organization, and organization is the key to getting good grades. Students with high grades are most likely the most organized and use time management the best. Some students may not even know that if they were a little more organized, their grades would increase significantly.
I was very impressed learning how to use mail merging. This part of MS word will be so helpful for me in the future while teaching. Using this tool can help save time that every teacher most likely needs. Not only will it save time, but it was also help keep every parents information organize and safely stored in the computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment